The goal of the Marketing Master’s programme is to educate future marketing management specialists in the sectors of products, services, and industries.
With a heavily emphasized digital outlook, this programme allows its students to master marketing techniques such as conceiving and integrating strategies as well as marketing and communication plans adapted to targeted markets.
Length : 321h
Classes: 1 week of courses at TSM and 3 weeks at students’ worksites. The courses are all taught in french.
UE1 – Marketing Strategy
UE2 – Digital Marketing
UE3 – Communications Manager
UE4 – Services Manager
UE5 - Business to Business Services Manager
UE6 – Marketing Studies Expert
UE 7 – Tutored Projects
UE8 – Professional assignment / Entrepreneurial project
The Marketing programme is available as a work-study and executive education programme.
This programme is open to candidates:
- who have completed the Master’s degree first year (240 ECTS)
- or have substantial professional experience that adheres to the VPE requirements.
- Examination of candidate’s application
- Possible interview
Head of Marketing Communication - Airbus
The second year of the Marketing Master’s programme prepares students for the following professions:
- Brand or Product Manager
- Communications Manager
- Web Project Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Manager of a commercial sector or a market zone
- Services Manager
- Qualitative or Quantitative Marketing Studies Expert
- Marketing Operations Manager
- Business to Business Product Manager