Are you an international student and would you like to study at Toulouse School of Management outside an exchange programme?
Find out here what programmes are available, the academic calendar and the tuition fees.
- Refer to TSM's 2024-2025 application periods to identify the programmes available to you, and ensure that your application is aligned with our calendar.
- Learn more about what our programmes have to offer, and find the one that is right for you ! You can easily apply directly through the respective programme information page.
Tuition fees at TSM depend on the student's nationality (whether or not they belong to the European Economic Area), where they obtained their baccalaureate and their country of residence. Other factors may also come into play in the final calculation of tuition fees.
Toulouse School of Management does not offer scholarships, but international students can benefit from exemptions.
In addition, there are many grants available to international students from various French ministries, the Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie, NGOs and foundations, and local authorities. Here is a list of resources to find out more about these grants.
- Campus Bourses: directory of all grants available from the French and foreign governments, local authorities, companies, foundations and higher education establishments. Filter your search by nationality, field and level of study to find grants that match your profile.
- Eiffel Scholarship: a merit-based grant offered to international students by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It is available to foreign students who wish to study in France for a Master's degree or a PhD.
- Erasmus +: a European Union programme that supports education, training, youth and sport and aims to give students and trainees the opportunity to spend time abroad to enhance their skills and increase their employability. Erasmus Mundus is a study programme that provides scholarships to the best students in the world, for one or two years, in any field.
- Finance your studies in France, on the website of the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs.