Would you like to enrol in the Master in Finance or the Doctoral Programme? First Round Applications are opening soon for these two EFMD-accredited and fully taught in English programmes. Start preparing your application today!
Applying for a Master's degree in Finance at TSM
Applications for European and international applicants are accepted from December 18th, 2023 to January 18th, 2024.
We will soon be announcing the application deadlines for French candidates, so stay tuned!
The Master in Finance enables you to develop your knowledge and skills in finance, specialising in the fields of investment management, financial risk strategy or financial technology.
Prerequisites for all candidates
Candidates must meet a number of conditions in order to have their application forwarded, such as :
- successful completion of 180 ECTS before registering at TSM,
- an English language test for non-English speakers (B2 required) (as this programme is fully taught in English, applicants must prove their English language proficiency; the certificate must be valid at the time of the application submission),
- examination of candidate’s application and interview,
- choice of Track.
Joining the TSM Doctoral Programme
It offers students the possibility to apply over two separate Rounds (all the Masters of Science are concerned). Interested candidates can only apply to one round:
- Round 1: From December 11th, 2023 to January 15th, 2024
- Round 2: From March 18th to April 15th 2024.
Are you willing to inspire new thinking through teaching, research and make an impact on management policies?
TSM offers an intensive Doctoral Programme for individuals interested in conducting independent research in one of five management sciences tracks:
- Accounting, Auditing and Management Control
- Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Strategy and International Management
The first year of the Doctoral Programme is a Master of Sciences.