TSM's partner universities worldwide
TSM has 81 partner universities worldwide. Would you like to study abroad?
Find out more about our partners on the map below.
I'm a future globetrotter: how do I apply via TSM?
One of the destinations on the partner map caught your eye and aligns with your study plans?
Please note that, to apply for an exchange, you must provide a language test certifying a B2 English level. You can check which tests are accepted on our map of TSM partner universities. Please note that this information is given for guidance only and it is advised to contact the partner university or the TSM International Relations Office directly for further information.
You can also find out more about the requirements for the countries you are interested in on the France Diplomatie website.
And don't forget to check out the presentation videos, brochures, campus visits, photos and student guides on the international blog!
Academic mobility: special cases at TSM
Some programmes do not allow you to travel to all destinations on the partner map. However, there are several ways to reach the country of your choice. Here are a few examples of special cases:
- Students in 2nd year of a bachelor's degree wishing to do the Master in Accounting, Controlling and Auditing (CCA) can only go on a mobility programme during their third year of a bachelor's degree in Accounting-Financial Control and their only option is the (UQTR);
- To apply in Quebec (excluding University of Quebec in Montreal and University of Quebec in Trois Rivières), an additional application must be made on the BCI website in addition to the TSM mobility application. Therefore, candidates will need to fill in two applications for their mobility: the MoveOn application and the BCI application.
- To apply to the Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM) and the Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières (UQTR) , there is no BCI application to make as there is a bilateral agreement between these universities and TSM.
- Is it not possible to realize a mobility as part of the master’s programme :
- Master Management du sport,
- Master Comptabilité Contrôle et Audit.
Becoming a TSM partner university!
Are you a university specialising in management sciences? Would you like your students to benefit from TSM's academic excellence, while at the same time allowing TSM students to discover your campus and programmes?