The TSM Doctoral Programme is one of the very few Doctoral Programmes that are EFMD accredited, and the only EFMD-accredited Doctoral Programme in France that specializes in Management Sciences.
It is entirely taught in English and run by academic and administrative teams who work together to offer an educational programme of the highest internationally-recognised level. It is highly selective, offering high-quality teaching, an international environment, and the opportunity to work closely with faculty members to conduct independent research in one of five specialist areas.
TSM is a public, international, research-intensive School
- VALUES: faireness, rigor, respect, excellence, cosmopolitanism
- EDUCATIONAL MODEL: opportunity to work closely with faculty members, in an open and constructive manner, with the goal of forming independent researchers ready for the job market
- PARTNERSHIP: Lancaster University Management School, WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management
- TOULOUSE: European aerospace capital and home to more than 150 international companies in a relaxed atmosphere
Five management sciences tracks
- Accounting, Auditing and Management Control
- Human Resource Management and Organizational Behaviour
- Strategy and International Management
faculty & adjunct