Management et commerce international
Full time programme, Eligible VPL
Required Level for Entry
High School Diploma (or equivalent) +4
High School Diploma (or equivalent) +5
Do you feel inspired by working with people from different cultures? Do you want to have an international career?
The Master 2 in International Management brings together a highly international student group. This training is a full-time programme entirely taught in English. It builds on the foundations acquired during the first year and puts the emphasis on the development of professional skills and competencies by training students to apply their knowledge to concrete international business situations. The complementarity between academic and practical insights is central during the second year. In Master 2, students have the opportunity to specialise in a double degree, in Belgium or Thailand (choice to be made when applying in Master 1).
Partners Engineering Schools
The partnership established between TSM and the Engineering Schools enables us to offer a training program of even higher quality, with a more varied and complementary panel of students. The aim is to enable specialists and engineers to enter this master's program to develop their multidisciplinary knowledge and expertise.
Benefits of the programme
- An EFMD-Accredited programme
- 100% taught in English
- Discuss international business situations and issues (COMPREHENSION)
- Apply theoretical and conceptual elements to the analysis of international business situations (APPLICATION)
- Demonstrate analytical skills and critical thinking (ANALYSIS)
- Design relevant recommandations on international business situations based on methodological tools and frameworks (SYNTHESIS / EVALUATION)
- Comprehend different ways in which international business affects the society and the environment (COMPREHENSION)
- Communicate clearly and efficiently both in written and oral modes (MANAGERIAL)
- Operate efficiently in a multicultural environment (negotiate, manage, lead) (MANAGERIAL)