Management et commerce international
Full time programme, Eligible VPL
Required Level for Entry
High School Diploma (or equivalent) +3
High School Diploma (or equivalent) +4
September 2023 - August 2024
Are you looking for an international career? Are you attracted by supporting companies to develop their international business?
Then the Master in International Management (MIM) is just for you! This degree 100% taught in English is a full-time programme which has been EPAS-accredited since 2008. It offers high quality teaching from internationally renowned professors, a truly multicultural work environment with students coming from all over the world, and close relationships with the business world thanks to strong partnerships built over ten years. In the first year students acquire foundation in Management. 1st semester at TSM, 2nd semester at TSM with a 3-to-6 month internship. In Master 2, students have the opportunity to specialise in a double degree, in Belgium or Thailand (choice to be made when applying in Master 1).
Partner Engineering School
The partnership established between TSM and the Engineering Schools enables us to offer a training program of even higher quality, with a more varied and complementary panel of students. The aim is to enable specialists and engineers to enter this master's program to develop their multidisciplinary knowledge and expertise.
Benefits of the programme
- An EFMD-Accredited programme
- 100% taught in English
- This Master 1 can be completed in mobility abroad
- Discuss international business situations and issues (COMPREHENSION)
- Apply theoretical and conceptual elements to the analysis of international business situations (APPLICATION)
- Demonstrate analytical skills and critical thinking (ANALYSIS)
- Design relevant recommandations on international business situations based on methodological tools and frameworks (SYNTHESIS / EVALUATION)
- Comprehend different ways in which international business affects the society and the environment (COMPREHENSION)
- Communicate clearly and efficiently both in written and oral modes (MANAGERIAL)
- Operate efficiently in a multicultural environment (negotiate, manage, lead) (MANAGERIAL)