Full time programme, Eligible VPL
Required Level for Entry
High School Diploma (or equivalent) +4
High School Diploma (or equivalent) +5
September 2024 - September 2025
The Master in « Financial Markets and Risk Evaluation » (FiRE) is a full time programme entirely taught in English. Theoretical insights are all the more needed as many episodes such as the great financial crisis of 2008 or the run on Silicon Valley Bank in 2023 regularly show that blind applications of valuation and risk management models could prove unproductive. These theoretical insights are acquired by students with the instruction offered by world-class academics who have contributed to build them. Practical insights are also offered to ensure that students are accustomed to the functioning and vocabulary of financial markets, the strategies of investors and the pricing of financial assets, with a particular emphasis on risk measurement and evaluation.
Main jobs after graduation:
- risk analysis
- trading, Middle office
- asset management
- private banking
Preferred sectors: private and investment banking, asset management, financial institutions, financial management and risk management of groups, consulting, international institutions.
- Possibility of an international exchange period in one of TSM’s partner universities during the first year.
- Possibility to do a gap year before starting the M2 courses.
Partners Engineering Schools
The partnership established between TSM and the Engineering Schools enables us to offer a training programme of even higher quality, with a more varied and complementary panel of students. The aim is to enable specialists and engineers to enter this master's programme to develop their multidisciplinary knowledge and expertise.
Benefits of the programme
- 100% taught in English
- 100% of graduates find a job after 3 months of graduating
- Only about 10 Masters in Finance are EFMD-accredited in the world
- Describe basic institutional and regulatory framework of finance as they apply to corporations and financial markets
- Comprehend the conceptual foundations and analytical methods in finance
- Apply analytical methods in finance to solve practical problems encountered by corporations, financial institutions and markets
- Tackle new and complex problems related to finance in a professional context
- Incorporate ethical dimensions and implications for sustainability in financial decisions
- Communicate effectively in oral and written form
- Work in team
- Use advanced modeling and computational tools to price financial assets
- Assess how investors can manage risks in financial markets
Exam sucess rate
TSM was an opportunity for me to go on a study trip and get a Double Degree, an additional experience that could make a difference in my future career. I chose TSM because I wanted to follow a course based on trading and financial markets, which TSM offered.