Full time programme, Eligible VPL
Required Level for Entry
High School Diploma (or equivalent) +4
High School Diploma (or equivalent) +5
September 2023 - September 2024
Do you want to acquire the skills needed to analyse and manage the financial structure of companies?
The main areas of study include managing investments and risk, planning and managing financial strategies, managing interest and exchange rate exposures, and corporate accounting and audit. On completion of these studies in corporate finance, students will have acquired a breadth of financial expertise including a good grasp of how markets operate, as well as a more specific understanding of banking, accounting, strategy, and IT.
Main jobs after graduating:
- private equity analyst
- venture capital analyst
- financial analyst
- ESG analyst
- financial controller
- corporate business manager in a banking institution
- merger-acquisitions specialist
Preferred sectors: senior financial management and general management committees of groups, banks and financial institutions, private equity, M&A, venture capital firms and consultancies, international corporations.
- Possibility of an international exchange period in one of TSM’s partner universities.
- Possibility to do a gap year between the first and the second year.
Partners Engineering Schools
The partnership established between TSM and the Engineering Schools enables us to offer a training programme of even higher quality, with a more varied and complementary panel of students. The aim is to enable specialists and engineers to enter this master's programme to develop their multidisciplinary knowledge and expertise.
Benefits of the programme
- 100% taught in English
- 93% of graduates find a job after 3 months of graduating
- The TSM Master in Finance among the top 10 Masters in Finance that are EFMD-accredited worldwide
- Describe basic institutional and regulatory framework of finance as they apply to corporations and financial markets
- Comprehend the conceptual foundations and analytical methods in finance
- Apply analytical methods in finance to solve practical problems encountered by corporations, financial institutions and markets
- Tackle new and complex problems related to finance in a professional context
- Incorporate ethical dimensions and implications for sustainability in financial decisions
- Communicate effectively in oral and written form
- Work in team
I would recommend taking time to explore all the possibilities offered by TSM, as much from an academic point of view as for the professional and personal opportunities: community, cultural events, conferences…
I chose TSM because of the diversity of the programmes offered after the bachelor's degree, and because in my opinion, they are the best courses in the area. Moreover, it is a good mix between a university and a school, which allows us to have a good theoretical and practical experience, with teachers and professionals, a good follow-up, as well as a very interesting network, particularly in Finance, which is developing more and more. TSM is one of the best IAE in France, with masters degrees that are constantly rising in the rankings.