Full time programme
Required Level for Entry
High School Diploma (or equivalent) +4
High School Diploma (or equivalent) +9
Within the track, you will have the opportunity to collaborate directly with your professors on your research projects, on numerous and exciting themes such as CSR issues, financial accounting, auditing, accounting profession or Management Control and Performance Management Systems. In the context of the teaching received and the construction of your research projects, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in a wide range of theoretical and methodological approaches in an international context.
The first year of the Doctoral Programme is a Master of Science, which allows for students to develop the necessary skills for PhD research as well as identify a research supervisor and develop their research project. After successfully completing their Master of Science, students are able to apply for funding to continue into the second year of the Doctoral Programme. Alternatively, students can choose to exit the Programme with their Master of Science. From the second year of the Programme onwards students work closely with their supervisors to deepen their understanding of the theory and methodology of their chosen discipline, conduct original research and form timely contributions to their field of study.
- Identify and validate original research questions grounded in theoretical foundations
- Develop and apply appropriate, innovative and persuasive methods for research projects
- Conduct critical and reflexive analysis of research findings, impact and outcomes
- Provide relevant recommendations about practical problems encountered by organisations
- Actively work in an inclusive, respectful and constructive way with supervisors, researchers and peers both within the institution and the wider international research community
- Communicate effectively in both written and oral modes with a range of audiences formally and informally through a variety of different techniques and media
- Understand and apply the codes of conduct and guidelines for scientific rigor, integrity and ethics
- Teach and/or support student learning at undergraduate and graduate levels
Campus Channel Interview
Graduates with professional activity