At TSM, you can make the most of your summer by developing your professional knowledge while practising a foreign language, thanks to the Summer Schools offered by our partner universities.
What’s a Summer School?
- Summer Schools are short programmes organized in June, July or August at a partner university.
- They are open for Bachelor and Master students.
- Teaching language is mostly English.
Why participate in a Summer School?
- To discover or further your knowledge in a theme of interest to you.
- To have an international experience.
- To enjoy social and cultural activities in a new country.
- To benefit from specialist teaching from internationally renowned professors and to be part of a mixed, dynamic and international group of students.
Come and find out more at the International Relations office AF03, or contact email@example.com.
Click on the marker of your choice on the map to see all the details about the Summer School (theme, dates, application process...).
TSM students, find all the practical information you need to register for a Summer School on TSM Connect.