Tuitions and fees
For the 2023-2024 academic year, the information and fees listed are subject to change.
2022-2023 TUITION AND FEES
For European Students
Applies to students from the European Economic Area , the Swiss Confederation, Monaco and Andorra
|Degree||Tuition||Student Life Fees (CVEC)||Pedagogical Fees|
|For full time students in Bachelor||170€||95€||non applicable|
|For students in apprenticeship in Bachelor||exempt||95€||paid for by the employer - contact TSM to learn more|
|For students in professional training in Bachelor||exempt||non applicable||paid for by the employer - contact TSM to learn more|
|For students in executive education||170€||non applicable||contact TSM to learn more|
|For full time students||243€||95€||non applicable|
|For students in apprenticeship||exempt||95€||paid for by the employer -
contact TSM to learn more
|For students in professional training||exempt||non applicable||paid for by the employer -
contact TSM to learn more
|For students in executive education||243€||non applicable||contact TSM to learn more|
|Diplôme de Comptablité Gestion|
|Master level higher diploma in Accounting and Management (DSCG) and DUSCG for full time students||243€||95€||1000€|
|For students in apprenticeship (DSCG and DU)||170€||95€||paid for by the employer -
contact TSM to learn more
|For students in professional training (DSCG and DU)||non applicable|
|Executive Education (DU)||non applicable|
|MSc, 1st year||243€||95€||non applicable|
|DU MPhil 1||930€|
|DU MPhil 2,3,4||380€ per year|
|H.D.R. (habilitation à diriger des recherches)||380€||95€||non applicable|
French Income-Based Scholarships
|Programme||Tuition||Student Life Fees (CVEC)||Pedagogical Fees|
|Bachelors and Masters||Exempt (need to show proof issued by CROUS)||Exempt after following the procedure (need to show proof issued by CROUS)||Refer to each programme|
|Bachelor-level diploma in Accounting and Management (DCG)||non applicable||400€|
|Master level higher diploma in Accounting and Management (DSCG)||non applicable||500€|
Exchange Students Coming to TSM
|Framework||Tuition and Fees|
|Exempt (except insurance costs)|
For non-European Students
|Programme||Tuition||Student Life Fees (CVEC)|
|One year of Bachelor taught in French||Tuition fees to be specified later||95€|
|One year of Bachelor taught in English||Tuition fees to be specified later|
|One year of Master’s taught in French||Tuition fees to be specified later|
|One year of Master’s taught in English||Tuition fees to be specified later|
|One year at the Doctoral Programme||Tuition fees to be specified later|
In some cases, non-European students can pay the fees applicable to European students. These exemptions are motivated by the following objectives:
- Encourage international students to apply to TSM international courses
- Promote the French language and cooperation between francophone countries
- Encourage the continuity of studies for international students
- Attract international students with demonstrated academic excellence
- Promote international exchange programmes
Conditions for exemption 2022-2023
To be eligible for European student fees, applicants must meet at least one of these conditions:
- Be the holder of a residence permit bearing the words "Residence permit for a family member of a citizen of the European Union/EEA/Switzerland";
- Be the holder of a residence permit under the Code de l'Entrée et du Séjour des Etrangers et du Droit d'Asile (Code on the Entry and Stay of Foreigners and the Right of Asylum) or be the holder of a similar permit issued under an international agreement applicable to the French Republic, or be a minor under the age of 18 and a direct or dependent descendant of the beneficiary of one of these permits
- Be a resident in France for tax purposes or be attached to a tax household domiciled in France for at least two years, on January 1 preceding the start of the academic year for which registration is requested
- Be a beneficiary of refugee status or subsidiary protection or be a person whose father, mother or legal guardian benefits from this status or protection
- Be a citizen of a country that has an international agreement applicable to the French Republic providing for the payment of registration fees identical to those applicable to French nationals or exempting nationals of that country from the obligation to hold a residence permit in France
- Be enrolled in a preparatory class for the grandes écoles (CPGE) at a public high school in France and be enrolled in a public scientific, cultural and professional organisation
- Be enrolled in a doctoral program or in a habilitation to direct research (HDR)
- Be a citizen of Quebec
- Be in an apprenticeship programme
- Have been registered the previous year in a university, a school under the supervision of the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation (MESRI) or a French as a Foreign Language (FLE) centre
- Be a beneficiary of a French government or embassy scholarship
- Be a citizen of a low-income country according to the World Bank classification: Afghanistan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Togo, Uganda, Yemen
- Individual academic excellence assessed on all of the following criteria:
- • Grades in the core subjects of the degree programme that are high in relation to the class (or promotion) average or correspond mainly to letters A and B in a letter grading system
- • Level C1 in French (CEFR)
- • The award obtained in an academic competition between students in a disciplinary field.
- • For Bachelor level: Level B2 in English
- • For Master's level: C1 level in English and successful work experience leading to unanimous recommendations from line managers or the creation of a company
Tuition fees for international double degrees
TSM offers double degrees in Marketing, Finance and International Management in Asia and Europe. Upon successful completion of the programme, students receive two Master's degrees: one from TSM, and one from the partner university. Tuition fees do not vary according to the nationality of the student and cover the entire duration of the degree.
|International Double Degrees at the Master's level||Tuition||Student Life Fees (CVEC)|
|Degree in International Management|
|in European Context (IMEC)||2500€||95€|
|in Asian Context (IMAC)||5000€|
|Degree in International Marketing of Innovation|
|Asian track (Thaïlande)||5000€||95€|
|European track (Allemagne)||2500€|
|Degree in Corporate Finance||2500€|
|Degree in Financial Markets and Risk Evaluation (FiRE)||2500€|
Students’ Associations Fees (Optional)
|Association||All students||Students on income-based scholarship|
|General Students’ Association (Bureau des étudiants)||30€||15€|
|Students’ Sports Association (Bureau des sports)||30€||15€|
|General Students’ Association and Students’ Sports Association||40€||20€|
Grants and financing
The Toulouse School of Management does not offer any grants.
For French students enrolling in initial training under student status: Scholarships and funding on the UT1 Capitole website .
In addition, there are many scholarships offered to international students by various French ministries, the Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie, NGOs and foundations, or local authorities. Here is a list of resources to find out more about these grants:
- Campus Bourses : a directory of all grants issued by the French and foreign governments, local authorities, companies, foundations and higher education institutions. Filter your search by nationality, field and level of study to find the grants that match your profile.
- Bourse Eiffel : aid offered to international students on the basis of excellence by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It is available to foreign students who wish to study in France for a Master's or Doctorate.
- Erasmus + : a European Union programme that supports education, training, youth and sport and aims to give students and trainees the opportunity to spend time abroad to enhance their skills and increase their employability. Erasmus Mundus is a study programme that provides scholarships to the best students in the world, for one or two years, whatever their field.
- Financing your study project in France, on the website of the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs.
TSM Doctoral Programme
To find out about possible funding for doctoral studies, go to the TSM Programme doctoral website.
Student social security
For French students enrolled in initial training under student status: affiliation to the social security system is free for students; thus, you do not need to pay a contribution to benefit from the services of the Health Insurance.
You do not need to take any steps: you will either be maintained in the scheme you are currently in (general scheme, agricultural scheme or other special schemes) until the age of 24, or you will be automatically attached to the CPAM of your place of residence (if you were managed by a mutual insurance company the previous year). You only need to update your Carte Vitale.
For European and international students with student status: if you are enrolling for the first time in higher education and you are of foreign nationality: you must register with the Social Security via the dedicated website etudiant-etranger.ameli.fr. This registration is free and compulsory and will allow you to be reimbursed for your health expenses. You must first be enrolled in the higher education institution to be able to register.
More information on the UT1 Capitole website.
At the beginning of the academic year, you must take out a civil liability insurance policy, which is compulsory if you are doing an internship in a host organisation during your course at TSM.
The certificate is also requested at the time of your administrative registration.
You can request it from the approved student mutual insurance companies or from the insurance company of your accommodation (insurers include this type of cover in the home insurance for students). If you live with your parents, you should check with their insurance company to make sure you are covered.
If you have any questions about fees, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org