Short Term Programme
What is a Short Term Programme?
- Short Term programmes are short personalised study visits organised for groups of 10 to 30 students from partner or non-partner universities.
- Mornings are dedicated to lectures at TSM and afternoons to company tours and cultural visits.
- Teaching language is English.
- Examples of the "Innovation and Entrepreneurship" short term programme: "1 week" or "2 weeks"
Why offer a Short Term Programme to your students?
- So they discover or learn more about a theme they are interested in.
- So they get an international experience.
- So they enjoy social and cultural activities in a new country.
- So they get teaching from international professors.
You are a partner or non-partner university and you would like your students to enrol in a Short Term Programme?