A CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE FOR MANAGEMENT
Toulouse School of Management: a Centre of Excellence for Management
Toulouse School of Management represents a centre of excellence for Management at the University of Toulouse Capitole. It gathers under a single brand:
- TSM, a school which trains committed and responsible managers;
- TSM Research, a CNRS research unit recognised for the quality of its academic publications and its researchers’ accomplishments;
- TSM Doctoral Programme, an international doctoral school.
Training socially responsible enterprising managers with a global outlook
TSM delivers top-quality academic and professional education, ensuring that students will quickly find employment upon graduating.
TSM offers full-time educational programmes in the main management disciplines at both undergraduate and graduate levels. Our subject areas are accounting and financial control, finance, human resource management, marketing, and strategy.
We prepare students for the working world through teaching, talks by top-level professionals, supervised projects, and extended internships.
TSM offers concrete international opportunities for students. We have a large network of international partners throughout the world and several of our degrees are taught in English.
- 3 000 selected students
- 27 Masters specialisations
- 20% of international students
- 22 000 members in the graduate network
- 85% of graduates find work in the industry within six months of graduating
Facts and figures Campus
Accreditations IAE France