TSM encourages students to go international. Whether you are already a TSM student or a future candidate, find out about the different possibilities offered to study a semester or a year abroad.
Who Can Study Abroad with TSM?
International mobility takes place during the following years:
- Bachelor 2
- Bachelor 3
- Master 1
Watch Students' Study Abroad Testimonials
- To study abroad in Bachelor 2: you must be in the process of validating 60 ECTS or already hold 120 ECTS at the time of application.
- To study abroad in Bachelor 3: you must be in the process of validating 120 ECTS or already hold 120 ECTS at the time of application.
- To study abroad in Master 1: you must be in the process of validating 180 ECTS or already hold 180 ECTS at the time of application.
- You must respect the requirements of TSM and the partner institution (pay attention to the language tests required): all information is available on our interactive map.
Reminder: these application requirements concern all students, regardless of whether they are already enrolled in TSM or not.
How to Apply?
- Choose your TSM Bachelor 2 or 3 or Master 1 programme and check the admission requirements for each programme. Choose programme.
- Attend an online Q&A session (see below) and get all your questions answered by the TSM International Relations office.
- Select up to 5 destinations and check the level of education and language test required for each. Choose destination.
- Prepare the necessary documents: passport photo, CV, 1 cover letter, 2 reference letters, a learning agreement for each chosen destination, language test.
- For a departure in 2022/2023, apply by January 22. Apply online on MoveOn.
Learn more on our FAQ
Study Abroad Online Q&A Sessions
Do you have questions about studying abroad with TSM? Attend our online Q&A sessions where our International Relations specialists will answer all your questions live. The next sessions will take place on the following dates:
- Tuesday 6 November 2022 from 12:30 to 1:30pm – Register
- Tuesday 10 January 2023 from 12:30 to 1:30pm – Register
- Friday 13 January 2023 from 12:30 to 1:30pm - Register
- Monday 16 January 2023 from 12:30 to 1:30pm - Register
- Thursday 19 January 2023 from 12:30 to 1:30pm - Register
PRESENTATION STUDY ABROAD WITH TSM
Study Abroad Videos
Year at a Glance
- September - October : Info sessions to prepare your study abroad
- 19 November : Online Study Abroad Forum
- November - January : Study Abroad Online Q&A Sessions (every two weeks)
- 22 January : Deadline to submit an application for studying abroad for a semester or a year in 2023-2024
- January - February : Applications evaluation and online interviews for pre-selected students
- Mid-March 2023: Announcement of results
- Between July and September 2023: Departure to your host university
Tips on your Application to Study Abroad
- Check carefully all the prerequisites of the partner university: authorised level of education (some destinations are reserved for Master's or Bachelor's students only), level and language test required.
- Register as soon as possible to take the language test required by the partner.
- Find out more about language courses and language tests at the Department of Language and Civilizations at UT1.
- Check out the scholarships and grants for international mobility. For more information: email@example.com (office J103-2, building Arsenal)
Study Abroad Forum
Every year, TSM offers students and future TSM applicants the opportunity to learn more about studying abroad at an online forum. Students currently abroad or returning from international mobility share their experiences and answer questions from participants.
To deal with the virus and contain the introduction of its variants, border control measures are temporarily needed, both on entering and leaving the country. To find out more about countries at risk and the procedures to follow when travelling, please visit the French Ministry of Internal Affairs.
Have you been selected? Don't forget to register on the Ariane portal!
The Ariane portal is a service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs allowing French nationals in a foreign country to be contacted if the situation in the country warrants it. Registered persons will receive information and safety instructions by e-mail or SMS. In addition, a contact person designated on their account can also be notified if necessary. Access the portal
Outgoing students coordinator