TSM encourages students to go international. Whether you are already a TSM student or a future candidate, find out about the different possibilities offered to study a semester or a year abroad.
Who Can Study Abroad with TSM?
International mobility takes place during the following years:
- Bachelor 2 of Science in Global Management
- Bachelor 3
- Master 1
Watch Students' Study Abroad Testimonials
TSM mobility during a pandemic
- To study abroad in Bachelor 3: you must be in the process of validating 120 ECTS or already hold 120 ECTS at the time of application.
- To study abroad in Master 1: you must be in the process of validating 180 ECTS or already hold 180 ECTS at the time of application.
- You must respect the requirements of TSM and the partner institution (pay attention to the language tests required): all information is available on our interactive map.
Reminder: these application requirements concern all students, regardless of whether they are already enrolled in TSM or not.
How to Apply?
- Choose your TSM Bachelor 3 or Master 1 programme and check the admission requirements for each programme. Choose programme.
- Select up to 5 destinations and check the level of education and language test required for each. Choose destination.
- Prepare the necessary documents: passport photo, CV, 1 cover letter, 2 reference letters, a learning agreement for each chosen destination, language test.
- For a departure in 2022/2023, apply starting November, 2022 and before January, 2023. Apply online on MoveOn.
Learn more on our FAQ
Learn more about mobility through our videos
Study-Abroad Info Sessions
Do you have questions about studying abroad with TSM? Attend our online Q&A sessions where our International Relations specialists will answer all your questions live. The next sessions will take place approximately every fortnight between November 2022 and January 2023. The dates will be specified later.
Year at a Glance
- November 2022: Study Abroad Fair
- November 2022 – January 2023: Online applications
- Mid-January 2023: Online interviews for pre-selected students
- March 2023: Announcement of final results
- Spring 2023: Preparation for departure
- Between July and September 2023: Departure
Tips on your Application to Study Abroad
- Check carefully all the prerequisites of the partner university: authorised level of education (some destinations are reserved for Master's or Bachelor's students only), level and language test required.
- Register as soon as possible to take the language test required by the partner.
- Find out more about language courses and language tests at the Department of Language and Civilizations at UT1.
- Check out the scholarships and grants for international mobility. For more information: email@example.com (office J103-2, building Arsenal)
To deal with the virus and contain the introduction of its variants, border control measures are temporarily needed, both on entering and leaving the country. To find out more about countries at risk and the procedures to follow when travelling, please visit the French Ministry of Internal Affairs.
Have you been selected? Don't forget to register on the Ariane portal!
The Ariane portal is a service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs allowing French nationals in a foreign country to be contacted if the situation in the country warrants it. Registered persons will receive information and safety instructions by e-mail or SMS. In addition, a contact person designated on their account can also be notified if necessary. Access the portal
Outgoing students coordinator