With a unique pedagogical method, an internationally-minded approach, and the intervention of qualified professionals in the classroom, TSM is a competitive choice for students and companies looking for new recruits.
Programme and business sector
Thanks to TSM carefully tailored programmes, students gain and hone necessary management skills in a number of areas such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resource management, and strategy.
Internships are mandatory in Bachelor, Master and Student sabbatical years.
How to offer an internship or work-stay contract?
As a host structure, you must create a recruiter profile on TSM-Connect.
From your personal profile, you can click on “Submit an internship offer” and then fill out the requested information.
When you submit your ad, please be sure to mention:
- The name of your company
- A precise description of the internship missions and focus
- The profile you are looking for, e.g. academic discipline or current academic level (Bachelor or Master)
- The internship location and dates
- Additional information such as whether a vehicle is necessary or whether the intern will be expected to occasionally travel during the internship
- Your company’s business identification (SIRET) number
- The foreseen internship compensation
Once your submission has been approved by the Corporate Relations Office, your ad will be visible to TSM students.
Timing, Length, and Compensation
- Internships timing and length vary according to the student's programme.
- The maximum duration of an internship is 6 months. All internships must end by September 30 of the academic year in progress.
- In accordance with French law, all internships that last more than 2 months (or 44 days) must be paid. The host structure is required to pay the intern a minimum of 3.75 euros per hour.