This Master’s programme aims at providing its participants with the necessary skills to become directors of healthcare or social companies of 50 employees or less.
This programme appears in the French national decree n°2007-221 published on February 19, 2007 which indicates the nationally approved social and healthcare company director training programmes.
The teaching team is composed of teachers, researchers and professionals. The courses are all taught in french.
Duration: 344 contact hours (lectures and tutorials).
Schedule: classes will meet for a day and a half each week (all day Friday and Saturday morning), from September to September.
UE 01 - Accounting and Financial Analysis
UE 02 - Constraints and Management of SSE (Social and Solidarity Economy)
UE 03 - Human Resource Management
UE 04 - Decision Making and Collective Management
UE 05 - Pricing and Management Control
UE 06 - Civil Rights
UE 07 - Professional assignment
The programme aims at attracting the following candidates:
- Healthcare or social work professionals who are active, looking for a professional transition, or are currently unemployed
- Professionals who are looking for a career change and express great enthusiasm for the programme’s areas of interest
- a Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) from a French nationally recognised programme in healthcare or social work
- CAFERIUS certification.
- University Diploma Health Management
- or VPE professionnal experience requirements
- Selection based on academic record
- Possible interview
This programme prepares its participants for the following professions: director of public or private companies within the healthcare of social work sectors; director of a company with less than 50 employees.