The Toulouse School of Management website strives to meet the standards of the WAI (Web Accessibility Initiative) which determines how to make websites technically accessible and how to facilitate navigation on the website.
Available keyboard shortcuts
- Keyboard shortcuts: 0
- Home: 1
- Webmail: 2
- Sitemap: 3
- Search engine: 4
- Contact: 5
- TSM: 6
- Programmes: 7
- Corporate: 8
- International: 9
- Research: i
- Associations: j
How to use keyboard shortcuts?
The key combinations may vary depending on your operating system and browser.
The keyboard shortcuts 0 to 9 do not work with the keypad. In order to use the numeric shortcuts, you need to lock your keyboard in upper case or use the Shift key.
- IE Windows: Alt + [keyboard shortcut], then press Enter;
- Mozilla, Netscape, K-Meleon, Firefox Windows: Alt + [keyboard shortcut];
- Opera 7 Windows, Mac, Linux: Esc + Shift and [keyboard shortcut];
- MSIE Macintosh: Cmd + [keyboard shortcut], then press Enter;
- Safari 1.2 Mac: Cmd + [keyboard shortcut]
- Mozilla, Netscape Mac: Cmd + [keyboard shortcut]
- Galeon/Mozilla/Firefox Linux: Alt + [keyboard shortcut]
- Konqueror 3.3+: Ctrl, then [keyboard shortcut] (successively)
Netscape 4, Camino, Galeon, Konqueror prior to version 3.3.0, Omniweb, Safari prior to version 1.2, Opera Windows/Linux prior to version 7 do not support the access keys.
You may also browse our pages with the TAB key. In this case, you will follow the order in which the links appear on the page. Once you have reached the link of your choice, press ENTER.
How to adjust the text size?
You can change the text size by using the following techniques:
Ctrl + scroll wheel or Ctrl and the + and – keys: increases or decreases text and image size on the screen
Ctrl + Shift + keypad 0: returns text to original size
Use the Apple or Cmd key instead of Ctrl
The TSM website is optimised for the use of vocal synthesis tools. The contents are hierarchically organised so that a vocal synthesis tool can distinguish the various levels of information.