Full time programme
Required Level for Entry
High School Diploma (or equivalent) +4
High School Diploma (or equivalent) +5
With HEC Liège
Do you want to develop practical knowledge and understanding of how companies are financed in a complex financial system?
The double degree « Corporate Finance » (DU - CF) is a degree of excellence that gives a double competence in corporate finance and banking. Thanks to this programme, students gradually build a professional project in finance in an international context. Students who enrol in this programme spend the first two semesters at TSM and the third and fourth semesters at HEC Liège.
Students who wish to apply for this double degree must do so during the M1. However, students who wish to first take a gap year must apply during the gap year.
The double degree enables students to:
- acquire an in-depth knowledge of financial institutions, financial markets and instruments, as well as they operate and are used,
- master concepts and issues related to investment decisions involving business valuation and financing structuring (Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Venture Capital),
- acquire the fundamentals of corporate finance and develop expertise in financial reasoning,
- understand the scope of financial operations through mastering innovative approaches and their calculation and optimisation,
- demonstrate a critical perspective on the skills acquired in the programme through personal reflection on the finance function and through individual and group experiences.
Preferred positions after graduation: senior financial management and general management committees of groups, banks and financial institutions, private equity, venture capital, and M&A firms and consultancies, international corporations.
Double degree with our partner HEC Liège
HEC Liège at the University of Liège (Faculty of Economics and Management) is an international school renowned for the excellence of its research and the highly international student experience. This double degree provides access to the Master of Banking and Asset Management at HEC Liège Management School (Belgium), along with the corresponding degree. Additionally, it includes the EFMD-accredited Master in Corporate Finance at TSM.
Benefits of the programme
- 100% taught in English
- A double degree: a Master of Banking and Asset Management of HEC Management School - University of Liège (ULiège) in Belgium- and a Master in «Corporate Finance » of TSM
- Only about 10 Masters in Finance are EFMD-accredited in the world.
- Describe basic institutional and regulatory framework of finance as they apply to corporations and financial markets
- Comprehend the conceptual foundations and analytical methods in finance
- Apply analytical methods in finance to solve practical problems encountered by corporations, financial institutions and markets
- Tackle new and complex problems related to finance in a professional context
- Incorporate ethical dimensions and implications for sustainability in financial decisions
- Communicate effectively in oral and written form
- Work in team
- Apply sophisticated financial analysis and corporate valuation methods
- Identify and manage complex operational, financial and extra financial risks