Become a partner
TSM could become your privileged research and development partner
The TSM Research Laboratory and the researchers of the TSM Doctoral Programme are ready to collaborate with you.
The Benefits of Research:
- An exterior perspective to analyse your problems
- A major boost for innovation, performance, and competitiveness
- Benefit from advanced and contemporary research produced by the TSM team
- Take advantage of your eligibility for ANRT grants, tax reductions, and the French Research Tax Credit (Crédit Impôt Recherche)
The main forms of collaboration are:
- Volunteer to be a research site: your company and your employees are available for interviews, surveys, or studies designed by our research team that are aimed at benefiting your company and our research works
- Research Contract: similar to a consulting service, you can suggest a research topic or an issue to study for our researchers to work on
- Industrial Training and Research Agreement or CIFRE: Recruit a young researcher for your team directly (while still benefiting from the French research tax credit) in order to boost your research and development and simultaneously assist the young researcher work towards his or her PhD dissertation.
TSM can assist in determining the type of collaboration that would best suit your needs.
TSM Doctoral Programme