The second year of the Auditing and Piloting Organisations Master’s programme trains students in auditing, analysis, and organizational performance piloting practices.
At the end of this programme students are able to:
- Create and integrate piloting systems adapted to specific functions or sectors
- Improve and adapt piloting systems to a company’s organizational and strategical needs
- Prepare and conduct an internal audit
- Communicate with other branches within a company so as to be able to meet all present needs
- Create and master digital business intelligence tools
Length : 455 h
The organisation of classes is as follows: two weeks of intense coursework in September and October then followed by alternating three weeks at the students’ worksites and one week of courses at TSM from November to July. The courses are all taught in French.
UE 01 – Control Fundamentals
UE 02 – Auditing Fundamentals
UE 03 – Management Control Tutored Project
UE 04 - Business intelligence and decision-making tools
UE 05 – Sectorial Control
UE 06 - Change Management and Performance Improvement
UE 07 - Professional Mission
This programme is available as an executive education programme.
→ Successful completion of 240 ECTS
→ Examination of candidate’s application and possible interview (choice of track)
Aurore GOGUENHEIM - Promo 2013/2014
This programme trains future auditing (financial and operational) and management control professionals for companies of any size and any sector (banking, medical, social, public, industrial, services, etc.)
This programme prepares students for the following professions:
- financial controller;
- internal auditor;
- external auditor;
- administrative, financial, and accounting manager.
Graduates of this programme may also undertake a doctorate in management sciences.