Are you looking for an international career? Are you attracted by supporting companies to develop their international business? Do you feel inspired by working with people from different cultures? Then the Master in International Management is just for you!
The Master in International Management is a full-time degree over two years, entirely taught in English and designed for International and French university graduates. It is highly selective and targets students with a strong motivation to work in an international environment and ready to develop the competences needed by globally operating companies.
Intended Learning Outcomes of the programme :
- - Understand international business situations and issues ;
- - Understand theoretical and conceptual elements of international management ;
- - Apply these concepts to the analysis of international business situations ;
- - Use of methodological tools and frameworks in business analysis and development ;
- - Demonstrate analytical skills and capacity of critical thinking ;
- - Communicate clearly and efficiently both in written and oral modes ;
- - Operate in a multicultural and transnational environment (comprehend, negotiate, manage)
From April onwards, students have to do a 3 to 6 month internship in France or abroad.
The Master offers high quality teaching from internationally renowned professors, a truly multicultural work environment with students coming from all over the world, and close relationships with the business world thanks to strong partnerships built over ten years. Since the beginning of the Master, students from 35 nationalities have graduated and constitute a vivid network of more than 300 alumni.
Replay du Live sur Campus Channel
In the first year of the Master, students attend the following courses from September to April:
UE 01 - Strategic Management
UE 02 - Management Information System
UE 03 - Quantitative Data Analysis
UE 04 - Accounting
UE 05 - Organizational Behaviour
UE 06 - Finance
UE 07 - Marketing
UE 08 - International Strategy
UE 09 - Business plan and Entrepreneurship
UE 10 - Introduction to research
UE 11 - Internship
Dispositions communes à tous les candidats
→ titulaire de 180 ECTS
→ titulaire d’une certification en langue anglaise (C1 requis)
→ étude du dossier de candidature et éventuel entretien