University 19 April 2021
ENGAGE.EU: For Socially Engaged European Student Citizens
TSM students are invited to participate in a student circle to work on societal outreach issues, as part of the ENGAGE.EU alliance of which the University of Toulouse Capitole is a member.
ENGAGE.EU is an alliance of seven leading partner universities in the fields of business, economics and social sciences, which share European values and a global perspective:
- University of Mannheim (Germany),
- Luiss Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli (Italy),
- NHH Norwegian School of Economics (Norway),
- Tilburg University (the Netherlands),
- University of National and World Economy (Bulgaria),
- University of Toulouse 1 Capitole (France),
- WU Vienna University of Economics and Business (Austria).
As part of the University of Toulouse Capitole, TSM is a member of this alliance focused on the theme of societal engagement. The University of Toulouse Capitole encourages its students to be active and engaged learners in society, through new approaches to research and training, so that they develop the skills and competences necessary to meet the major societal challenges.
Student Circle ENGAGE.EU
Today, the ENGAGE.EU alliance would like to form a working group around societal outreach issues. This working group will focus on the following issues:
- what are the best approaches/practices for societal outreach?
- what is important in terms of societal outreach for students?
To carry out this project, ENGAGE.EU is looking for a UT1 student who will be responsible for creating this working group.
Interested students are invited to send their applications before 25 April 2021.
More info on ENGAGE.EU