Ranking 8 March 2023
Toulouse School of Management appears in the Eduniversal 2023 ranking
Several TSM trainings ranked among the best Masters in France.
Indeed, Toulouse School of Management has once again been rewarded by Eduniversal. Several Masters offered by the school are among the best in France, including:
- The Master 2 Data & Innovation Marketing: 5th position (speciality: Marketing and Opinion Research)
- Master 2 Management of Social and Health Enterprises: 7th position (speciality: Law, Economics and Management of Structures)
- Master 2 Marketing, Distribution & Business: 7th position (speciality: Distribution Management)
- Master 2 Asset Management Consultant Agency: 8th position (speciality: Banking and Banking Advice)
- Master 2 Professional Business Manager, in 9th position (speciality: Banking and Banking Advisory Services)
- Master Lean Management and Quality, in 10th position (speciality: Quality)
In the Occitania region, TSM is also positioned in the top of the ranking for several trainings:
- Master Financial Markets and Risk Evaluation (FiRE): 1st position (speciality: Asset and Portfolio Management)
- Master in Purchasing: 2nd position (speciality: Purchasing and Logistics)
- Master in Accounting, Controlling and Auditing: 2nd position (speciality: Audit, Management Control and Accounting)
- Master International Management: 2nd position (speciality: International Trade and International Management)
- Master Quality Safety Environment (QSE): 2nd position (speciality: Sustainable Development and Environment)
- Master Finance and Information Technology (FIT): 2nd position (speciality: IT, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data)
- Master International Marketing of Innovation: 2nd position (speciality: Marketing and Digital Marketing)
- Master Strategic Business Development: 2nd position (speciality: Strategy and Consulting)
Discover the complete ranking of the best Masters, MS & MBA, click here:
What is the Eduniversal ranking?
The objective of Eduniversal, a university ranking company, is to identify and promote the expertise of universities and schools in France. The ranking has a sectoral approach to the various trainings with very specific market criteria (mainly the reputation of the training, salary after the training and student satisfaction). The Eduniversal ranking is a real tool to help you refine your choice of future training at TSM.
It's time to choose the best Master for you!