Scholarship 12 October 2021
Apply for an Eiffel Scholarship by November 25
Are you an international student who wants to join TSM in September 2022? The Eiffel Scholarship can make your plans financially sustainable.
The Eiffel programme provides merit-based scholarships to foreign students who wish to study in France for a Master's or a PhD. This financial aid offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is aimed at students aged 25 for a Master's degree, and 30 for a PhD. French students with dual nationality are not eligible for the Eiffel scholarship.
Oumnia Abidi, a student at TSM in the MSc Human Resources and Organizational Behaviour, and originally from Morocco, received the Eiffel scholarship this year:
What does the Eiffel scholarship cover?
The Eiffel scholarship amounts to :
- 1,181€ per month for a Master's degree
- 1,400€ per month for a Doctorate enrolment
It covers :
- return travel from your country of origin
- health expenses
- your cultural activities
When to apply?
Applications for the 2022-2023 Eiffel Scholarship with TSM are open from November 5 to 25, 2021. No applications will be accepted after November 25. Please note that the deadline of January 7, 2022 indicated on the Campus France website applies to universities and not students.
To find out if you are eligible for the Eiffel scholarship and to learn all the details about this financial aid, please consult the Vade-mecum of the programme.
Learn more about the Eiffel scholarship on Campus France
How to apply?
To get the scholarship, you must apply directly to TSM. Our school will then send the pre-selected applications to Campus France. You cannot apply directly to Campus France.
Submit your application
(platform opens November 5)
You must provide the following documents:
- A resume (1 to 2 pages in French or in English according to the language of the chosen degree programme describing relevant achievements and experiences)
- Your ranking: any document proving your excellence
- The last three-years of academic records (officially translated in French or in English)
- A career development project in French or in English (1 to 2 pages) according to the language of the chosen degree programme: candidates should convey, in a detailed manner, how studying in their chosen degree programme, and in France, fits into their future professional plans. The specific title of the programme should be carefully stated in the candidate's application. For applications to a M1 (1st year of Master): please indicate in which M2 (2nd year of Master) you wish to continue
- An official English language certificate (TOEIC, TOEFL iBT, IELTS Academic, Cambridge First / Advanced / Proficiency). Please check the program page to check the requested English level.
- If applying for a French-taught (or partly taught) program: an official French language certificate (DELF, DALF, TCF). Please check the program page to check the requested French level.
- Two letters of recommendation
- For Doctoral Programme candidates: a research project
- A copy of your passport
The Eiffel scholarship is a programme from the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs meant to help French higher education institutions attract the best foreign students at master's and doctoral levels.
This program allows for the training of future foreign decision-makers from the private and public sectors in priority fields of study.
For any questions please contact Debora Maligno, TSM Incoming Mobility Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org