Event 27 October 2021
Study Abroad Fair Saturday, November 20 from 10am to 4pm
Current and prospective TSM students can hear directly from and ask questions to other students studying abroad and who have recently returned during a Study Abroad Fair. This year, the fair is online and happening Saturday, November 20 from 10am to 4pm. Participants have the opportunity to ask any questions they may have about studying abroad such as:
- The academic level of the various programmes at partner universities
- The cost of living in the country
- Student life
- How to find lodging
- Tips to apply to study abroad
- How to integrate in the host country
- The differences with the French system
- Best memories and anecdotes
Come and ask all your questions!
Access the 2021 Study Abroad Fair
During the fair, students who have gone to study abroad with TSM will present their experiences for 10 minutes each and questions can be asked at the end.
Watch last year's students’ testimonials from nearly 30 different universities around the world!
- Elisa, Bachelor 3 in Management International at Linköping University (Sweden) in 2017-2018 followed by a Master 1 in Strategic Management at Copenhagen Business School (CBS) (Denmark) in 2018-2019
- Hugo, Licence 3 Comptabilité Contrôle at l'Université du Québec in Montréal (Canada) in 2019-2020
- Manon, Master 1 Management du Sport at Universidad del Salvador (Argentina) in 2018-2019
- Mathilde, Master 1 Marketing in Mahidol University (Thailand) in 2019-2020
- Sarah, Master 1 Marketing in Sung Kyun Kwan University (SKKU) (South Korea) in 2019-2020
Students wishing to study abroad in 2022/2023 are highly encouraged to attend.
Can't make it on November 20? Join us for one-hour online Q&A sessions about studying abroad with the TSM International Relations’ Office between November and January.
Outgoing mobility coordinator