INTERNATIONAL 7 October 2020
Eiffel Scholarship: Applications Open
Are you an international student and would you like to join TSM in September 2021? The Eiffel scholarship can help you fulfill your project.
The Eiffel programme from Campus France offers scholarships for excellence to foreign students who wish to study in France to prepare a Master’s or Doctorate degree. Only the best students are selected.
Why apply for the Eiffel Scholarship?
The Eiffel scholarship covers:
- the return trip from your home country,
- health insurance,
- your cultural activities.
Its amount goes to:
- 1181€ per month for a Master’s degree,
- 1400€ per month for a PhD registration.
If you wish to get this scholarship to study at TSM, you need to apply directly to TSM in November. Our institution will then forward the preselected applications to Campus France in January. You cannot apply directly to Campus France.
When can you apply?
From 3 to 25 November 2020.
The application form will soon be available on our website.
How to apply?
You will need to provide the following documents:
- a CV (in French or English, depending on the language of instruction of the degree sought) of one or two pages specifying your performances,
- ranking: any document proving your excellence,
- transcripts of your last 3 years of study (officially translated into French or English),
- a professional project (in French or English depending on the language of instruction of the degree sought) of 1 to 2 pages specifying why you wish to continue your studies in France in a way consistent with your previous studies and your future professional career. You must specify the exact title of the programme you wish to apply for at TSM. If you are applying for an M1, please indicate the M2 you intend to pursue afterwards.
- an English language certificate (TOEIC, TOEFL iBT, IELTS Academic, Cambridge First / Advanced / Proficiency): see the required level on the page of the requested programme,
- a French language certificate (DELF, DALF, TCF) if the programme you wish to join is entirely or partially taught in French,
- two letters of recommendation,
- if you apply for the Doctoral Programme: a research proposal,
- a copy of your passport.
Any questions? Do feel free to contact Anousha O'Neill-Bonnemaison, international project officer: email@example.com