Scholarship 4 November 2022
Apply for an Eiffel Scholarship by November 15
Are you an international student who wants to join TSM in September 2023? The Eiffel Scholarship can make your plans financially sustainable.
Applications are accepted from October 27th to November 15th, 2022.
What is the Eiffel Scholarship ?
The Eiffel scholarship is a programme of excellence that gives opportunity to international students to study in France. Only the best students are selected. This financial aid offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is aimed at students up to 25 years old for a Master's degree, and up to 30 years for a PhD. French students with dual nationality are not eligible for the Eiffel scholarship.
Applications accepted only at Master level at TSM
Please note that for the year 2023-2024, due to the evolution of the programme rules, TSM will accept Eiffel scholarship applications at the Master level, but not at the PhD level.
Regarding TSM Doctoral Programme, it is a 5-year Programme, with the first year being an integrated MSc year (Master 2 Master of Science, Research) - the first year is a mandatory part of the Programme. Students write their PhD thesis in the following 4 years. It is therefore mandatory to choose the 'Master' category of Eiffel Bourse when applying for the Eiffel Bourse for entry to the TSM Doctoral Programme, which means that the age limit of 25 years applies. Please also note that candidates currently studying in France are not eligible.
Oumnia Abidi, a student at the TSM Doctoral Programme (MSc), in the Human Resources and Organisational Behaviour track, and originally from Morocco, received the Eiffel scholarship during the school year 2021-2022. Learn more about her experience:
The Eiffel scholarship amounts to 1,181€ per month for a Master's degree,
It covers :
- return travel from your country of origin,
- health expenses,
- your cultural activities.
When to apply?
Applications for the 2023-2024 Eiffel Scholarship with TSM are open from October 27th to November 15th, 2022. No applications will be accepted after November 15. Please note that the deadline of January 10, 2023 indicated on the Campus France website applies to universities and not students.
Learn more about the Eiffel scholarship on Campus France
How to apply?
To get the scholarship, you must apply directly to TSM via the platform (link below). Our school will then send the pre-selected applications to Campus France. You cannot apply directly to Campus France.
(platform open from 27/10)
List of the eligible programmes (only FULL-TIME Master 1 and Master 2)
You must provide the following supporting documents:
- A resume (1 to 2 pages in French or in English according to the language of the chosen degree programme describing relevant achievements and experiences)
- Your ranking: any document proving your excellence
- The last three-years of academic records (officially translated in French or in English)
- A career development project in French or in English (1 to 2 pages) according to the language of the chosen degree programme: candidates should convey, in a detailed manner, how studying in their chosen degree programme, and in France, fits into their future professional plans. The specific title of the programme should be carefully stated in the candidate's application. For applications to a M1 (1st year of Master): please indicate in which M2 (2nd year of Master) you wish to continue
- An official English language certificate (TOEIC, TOEFL iBT, IELTS Academic, Cambridge First / Advanced / Proficiency). Please check the program page to check the requested English level.
- If applying for a French-taught (or partly taught) program: an official French language certificate (DELF, DALF, TCF). Please check the program page to check the requested French level.
- Two letters of recommendation
- A copy of your passport
- For Doctoral Programme candidates: a research project (more information on the website of the TSM Doctoral Programme)
To find out if you are eligible for the Eiffel scholarship and to learn all the details about this financial aid, please consult the Campus France page, application guide & programme rules.
For any questions please contact Roxane Sourbier, TSM Incoming Mobility Coordinator: email@example.com