Campus 9 November 2017
Launch of PRME Chapter Meeting France + Benelux
TSM will attend the 1st PRME Chapter Meeting for France + Benelux next November, 9th and 10th at Antwerp Management School.
More info: http://www.unprme.org/events/index.php?eventid=414#top
What is PRME ?
The Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) is the first organised relationship between the United Nations and management-related academic institutions, business schools, and universities. PRME provides a global network for academic institutions to advance corporate sustainability and social responsibility, and an engagement framework based on six principles:
- Principle 1 Purpose: We will develop the capabilities of students to be future generators of sustainable value for business and society at large and to work for an inclusive and sustainable global economy.
- Principle 2 Values: We will incorporate into our academic activities and curricula the values of global social responsibility as portrayed in international initiatives such as the United Nations Global Compact.
- Principle 3 Method: We will create educational frameworks, materials, processes and environments that enable effective learning experiences for responsible leadership.
- Principle 4 Research: We will engage in conceptual and empirical research that advances our understanding about the role, dynamics, and impact of corporations in the creation of sustainable social, environmental and economic value.
- Principle 5 Partnership: We will interact with managers of business corporations to extend our knowledge of their challenges in meeting social and environmental responsibilities and to explore jointly effective approaches to meeting these challenges.
- Principle 6 Dialogue: We will facilitate and support dialogue and debate among educators, students, business, government, consumers, media, civil society organisations and other interested groups and stakeholders on critical issues related to global social responsibility and sustainability.