In May 2014, following a rigorous examination and auditing process, TSM’s International Management master’s programme (University of Toulouse Capitole) was granted the EPAS accreditation for a five year period.
More information on the EPAS website
SGS QUALICERT: Service Certification
The certification of services is granted by an outside third party confirming that an establishment’s services conform to a set of defined quality standards.
The University Activity of Teaching and Research in the Administration and Management Science quality standard was put into place by the National Evaluation Committee from the Higher Education Board and the European University Association (JO n° 132 June 8, 2005).
In June 2005 TSM was awarded the “Teaching and Research” Qualicert Service Certification following an audit carried out by SGS ICS auditing firm (29, avenue Aristide Briand - 94111 Arcueil Cedex). To learn more please click here.
TSM was the first university to earn this certification, which has been renewed every year since.
The main criteria included in the quality standard are:
- A superior level of quality of undergraduate, graduate, and Executive Education courses
- Competent educational and administrative teams
- Significant academic research activity
- Teaching methods specific to business and management science
- Networks and partnerships with the economic and social world
- An internationally-orientated perspective
- Implementation of intellectually and culturally challenging programmes
- Reliable communication between the administration, students, and companies
- Continuous improvement of the quality of services
Thanks to highly professional and dynamic administrative team, TSM offers to its students all the means necessary to succeed:
- A team of administrative officers dedicated to each academic programme, from the bachelor to PhD level
- An International Relations Department to help students continue their education abroad and widen their academic and professional horizons
- A number of services and events organised by the Communications Department
- A Company Relations Department facilitating students’ professional integration by managing a large alumni network and assisting students with obtaining key internships during their studies
- A Work-Study and Executive Education Department offering training to business executives to help them maintain and improve their skills in order to remain competitive. Business executives are also presented with opportunities to mentor student interns during the beginnings of their professional careers
- Efficient local offices and services for the TSM community: accounting, logistics, IT and reception
The Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) is the first organised relationship between the United Nations and management-related academic institutions, business schools, and universities. PRME provides a global network for academic institutions to advance corporate sustainability and social responsibility, and an engagement framework based on six principles. By signing this charter, TSM confirms this commitment to promote lasting values and to encourage all of its stakeholders to participate in a process of continuous improvement for CSR.
Principle 1 Purpose: We will develop the capabilities of students to be future generators of sustainable value for business and society at large and to work for an inclusive and sustainable global economy.
Principle 2 Values: We will incorporate into our academic activities and curricula the values of global social responsibility as portrayed in international initiatives such as the United Nations Global Compact.
Principle 3 Method: We will create educational frameworks, materials, processes and environments that enable effective learning experiences for responsible leadership.
Principle 4 Research: We will engage in conceptual and empirical research that advances our understanding about the role, dynamics, and impact of corporations in the creation of sustainable social, environmental and economic value.
Principle 5 Partnership: We will interact with managers of business corporations to extend our knowledge of their challenges in meeting social and environmental responsibilities and to explore jointly effective approaches to meeting these challenges.
Principle 6 Dialogue: We will facilitate and support dialogue and debate among educators, students, business, government, consumers, media, civil society organisations and other interested groups and stakeholders on critical issues related to global social responsibility and sustainability.
Learn more on the UNPRME website