Financing a TSMs Executive Education programme comes from three main sources: the national government, the region, and the employer. A student may be financed by one or a combination of these sources.
Three different types of students are eligible for this financing:
- Employed people
- Unemployed people
- People between the ages of 16 and 30 under certain circumstances
Depending on your status, you must consult with the appropriate structure to find out if your Executive Education project is eligible for additional financing.
The information below deals more specifically with the regulatory and financial aspects of TSM Executive Education and provides links to more specific information.
Training for Private Sector Employees
Depending on the number of employees, the company must provide evidence of contributing to training programmes in order to promote the development of its employees’ skills.
There are multiple ways to full the obligation to finance training and skills development, and each has different rules and requirements: to choose the solution most adapted to your company’s situation, you should understand the details of the various schemes.
- Internal training plan - Plan de formation
- Personal training account - Compte Personnel de Formation (CPF)
- Profesionnalisation period - Période de professionnalisation
- Personal training sabbatical - Congé Individuel Formation (CIF)
Training for Public Sector Employees
A highly interesting option especially for long training programmes.
- Professional Training Leave - Congé de Formation Professionnelle (CFP)
Training for Youth and the Unemployed
This type of training helps companies hire employees with little or no experience by mixing work with training.
- Vocational Contract for people from ages 16 to 30 - Contrat d'apprentissage - pour les 16-30 ans
- Click here to see the Professionalisation Contract for people from 16 to 25 years old and unemployed people who are over 26 - Contrat de professionnalisation - pour les 16-25 ans et les demandeurs d'emploi de 26 ans et plus
- Individual work readiness training - Préparation Opérationnelle de l'Emploi Individuelle (POEI)
- Work re-training contract - Contrat de Sécurisation Professionnelle (CSP)
Training for the Self-Employed
If you are self-employed (farmer, artisan, freelance worker, independent shop owner, entrepreneur, etc;) you can access Executive Education and benefit from financial aid as you also financially contribute to a state licensed structure to manage training funding.
- Click here to find out more information on financial aid for the self-employed - Fonds d'Assurance Formation