We are pleased to inform you that toulouse School of Management will run its International Day on Tuesday January 14th 2020.
On this occasion, 16 renowned guest speakers from all around the world will lead international seminars and workshops in English on Accounting, Finance, Human resources, Marketing and Strategy.
This International Day is reserved for our Master Year 1 students (mandatory attendance).
Our guest speakers:
- Ms Delphine GIBASSIER, Audencia Business School (France)
- Mr Martin GLAUM, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management (Germany)
- Ms Joanne SOPT, San Francisco State University (USA)
- Mr Gino LOYOLA FUENTES, University of Chile (Chile)
- Ms Nassima SELMANE, University of Groeningen (the Netherlands)
- Mr Raffaele STAGLIANO, University of Messina (Italy)
Ms Marjo-Riitta DIEHL, EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht (Germany)
- Ms Charmi PATEL, Henley Business School - University of Reading (United Kingdom)
- Ms Abiole SARNECKI, EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht (Germany)
- Ms Cynthia ASSAF, ESSCA School of Management (France)
- Ms Nawel AYADI, ISG Tunis (Tunisia)
- Ms Miloslava CHOVANCOVA, Tomas Bata University (Czech Republic)
- Mr Zoltán SZABÓ, BGE Budapest Business School (Hungary)
- Mr Rudolph AUTNER, Chairman and CEO at ECRAI, a.s. (Slovakia)
- Mr Peter SIMONS, Advisory Board Member at Brown Eagle INC (Spain)
- Mr Markus STALDMANN, Chief Investment Officer at Lloyds Bank (Austria)
Registration is mandatory via the online form that will be sent on your TSM email address. Each seminar is limited to 30 students. Registration will be on a first come first served basis.