Evénement 13 juin 2018
TSM : partenaire de La French Tech Thailande
La French Tech Thailand is proud to announce you that in partnership with Toulouse School of Management, will organize on Wednesday 13 June 2018 (in “The Hive, Sukhumvit Rd, 49 which is the headquarter of the French Tech Thailand; 6-9pm) the defense of the 6 innovation company projects in Bangkok.
This event will be organized in front of the French TechStart Up Association in Thailand.
Indeed, 30 French and Thai students from the joint Master and MBA degrees of the University Toulouse Capitole-Toulouse School of Management and Assumption University have worked for more than 6 months together on innovation related topics for 6 French TechStart Up firms located in Bangkok.
The Master M2 in International Marketing of Innovative Technologies (MIT) of the Toulouse School of Management and the MBA of the Assumption University Thailand is a double degree program. Students spend respectively 6 months at the UniversityToulouse (Oct-March), 8 months spent at Assumption University Thailand (May-December) and 6 months in a company during an internship (January-June)
The Master is composed of 35 students with French, German, Vietnamese, Chinese and Thai nationalities, and holding studies or working experiences in Germany,Franceand Thailand.
The Toulouse School of Management and La French Tech Thailand have signed in 2017 a cooperation contract favoring common research and consulting projects.
In this context, the company project is a “real-life” consulting assignment where students work in small groups (6 students) over 6 months as junior consultants on a relevant managerial or strategic marketing issue for your company.
It is managed as an actual project, a professor oraPhD student specialized in the specific field (digital marketing, CRM, Innovation Marketing…) acting as a senior consultant for the team of students.
Within these projects, students will defend their work for the following French TechStart Up firms located in Bangkok:
- Technic Electrical Engineering: Specific Infrared Rays technology to disaggregate the molecules of water present in the air, making the air flow much smoother and increases the heat exchange ratio in the air conditioning unit. The result is that the AC compressor is more efficient and uses less energy to reach the set temperature.
- Astemis: Mobile Marketing, Digital Strategy Consulting firm to createcoupons/loyalty cards for smartphones, solutions and partnerships to deliver a 360 degrees experience.
- Eoasia: Platform to find the best activities/things to do in 50 destinations in Asia.
- Instaroid: Instant Photo Printing Service for events and venues with social media presence.
- Social C: The digital networking platform where students, alumni create and showcase their CV, experiences, projects, values and skills to find the right recruiter. Like LinkedIn for universities and students.
- The Perfumist: Social sharing platform that helps customers to choose their perfume by brand (among 800 brands), by gender, ingredients and prices.
This is a major event of collaboration showing the excellence of our students and our collaboration with stakeholders in Thailand.
It will also be a major communication event for the collaboration between Toulouse School of Management and Assumption University as we have invited some local French media (Petit Journal Bangkok, French Thai Chamber of Commerce, French Tech Thailand community, Assumption University).