You're interested in studying at TSM - Tolouse School of Management? Find out more information below to help plan your arrival.
TSM offers programmes in the main fields of management at the Bachelor, Master and Doctoral level.
Please note that the second year bachelor degree programme (Licence 2) in Accounting Control at TSM is only open to students already enrolled in the first year of this degree programme (Licence 1).
Please be aware that depending on your nationality you may have to complete an application via Campus France in addition to the TSM application, check the Campus France website to find out if this concerns you: follow this link
TSM application calendar 2018-2019
You must apply on the TSM website (from January to March) and return the application file before the deadline. For more information about the terms of admissions please see the application and registration FAQ
Plan ahead to fund your studies:
How much is the TSM student registration fee?
For bachelor level students the fee is approximately 400 euros. For master level students, the fee is approximately 480 euros. As TSM is a public institution, these tuition fees are decided upon in July by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
Living expenses: 800 euros per month minimum (accommodation, food, etc.)
Financial support (Eiffel grants)
The Eiffel Scholarship application process is now closed.
The Eiffel grants application deadline is the 3rd of November, 2017 please send your documents to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Students wishing to apply must submit the following documents (all documents must be sent in PDF format):
- A resume (1 to 2 pages in French or in English according to the language of the chosen degree programme describing relevant achievements and experiences)
- The last three-years of academic records
- A career development project in French or in English (1 to 2 pages) according to the language of the chosen degree programme: candidates should convey, in a detailed manner, how studying in their chosen degree programme, and in France, fits into their future professional plans. The specific title of the programme should be carefully stated in the candidate's application.
- Results from an official French language skills test. If applying for an English- taught (or partly taught) programme, an English language skills certificate (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.) will be requested.
- Two letters of recommendation
For further information, go to the website: http://www.campusfrance.org/en/eiffel
Please contact Agnès Tersou for any questions regarding student housing: email@example.com
- Click here for information on accomodation in Toulouse
- Information about accommodation in Toulouse : Crous
- University of Toulouse Capitole TSM is the management school of the University of Toulouse Capitole
- Communauté d'Universités et d'établissements. The main organisation comprising 16 establishments in the region. This website provides a large amount of information, including details on French language courses (under "Europe et International"), accommodation, social security, etc. (under "Vie étudiante")
- Campus France. Here you will find more information on the Campus France procedure, concerning students residing in certain countries requiring visas (please see website for the definitive list of countries).
- Toulouse The official website of the city of Toulouse
- Public transportation information in Toulouse : Bus Tisseo, Train Station SNCF, Vélo Toulouse, Toulouse Blagnac Airport
- Life on campus - Meet new people and stay current on upcoming student events : Student Body Association, ASER, etc.
- TSM onsocial media : Follow us and like TSM on Facebook, and keep up to date on practical information such as job fairs, school events, etc.